Are you a gamer looking to add some entertainment to your game nights? Connecting Spotify to Discord can be the perfect solution! With this feature, it’s easy to create an immersive gaming experience by creating customized playlists of your favorite music – all while staying connected with friends and chatting within your server. In this post, we’ll discuss how you can easily connect Spotify to your Discord account so that everyone in the server has access to jam out during gameplay. Whether you’re looking for background music or fast-paced energy tracks, jump into this guide and start sharing music today!
Connect Spotify to discord on Android
Discover the ultimate mobility of enjoying your favorite Spotify++ tunes – anytime, anywhere! Discord’s mobile app makes it easy to share tracks through their platform while you’re out and about. See how quickly you can connect your Spotify account in moments – let the music follow wherever life takes you today.
- Open the Spotify app and tap on the ‘Settings’ cog in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the ‘Social’ section and tap on ‘Share my activity’.
- Tap on the Discord icon.
- You will be taken to the Discord app where you will need to log in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Once you’re logged in, you will be asked to authorize Spotify to share your activity with Discord. Tap on ‘Authorize’.
- You will now be taken back to the Spotify app where you will see a message confirming that your activity is being shared with Discord.
- That’s it! Your Spotify activity will now be shared with your Discord friends.
Read More: How yo connect Spotify to Alexa
Connect Spotify to discord on iPhone
- Download and install the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and log in with your Spotify account credentials.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Connect to Discord.”
- Tap on the “Allow” button to give Spotify permission to connect to your Discord account.
- Tap on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- You should now see a message indicating that your Spotify account is successfully connected to your Discord account.
Connect Spotify to discord on Window Pc
Ready to connect your Spotify and Discord accounts? Sharing with friends is easy – you don’t need a Premium subscription or Nitro, but some of the cooler features are still locked away. Need a little help getting started? Follow this guide and start sharing those bops!
- Open the Discord app and click on the User Settings icon.
- Select Connections from the left sidebar and click on the Spotify logo.
- A new window will open asking you to log in to your Spotify account. Enter your Spotify username and password and click Log In.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be asked to Authorize Discord to access your Spotify account. Click Authorize to continue.
- You’ll be redirected back to the Discord app, where you’ll see a message saying that Spotify has been successfully connected to your account.
- To start using the Spotify integration, simply type Spotify into any text channel in Discord.
- You can also use the spotify command to control playback, such as !spotify play or !spotify pause.
Connect Spotify to discord on Mac
- Open the Spotify app on your Mac.
- Click on the “Edit” menu at the top of the screen and select “Preferences.”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Playback” section and check the box next to “Enable Hardware Acceleration.”
- Close the Preferences window and return to the main Spotify window.
- Click on the “Spotify” menu at the top of the screen and select “Connect to Discord.”
- A new window will open asking you to log in to your Discord account. Enter your username and password, then click “Log In.”
Connecting Spotify to Discord is a great way to share and listen to music with your friends. You can connect to their account and join ongoing conversations within their server. With just a few clicks of the mouse you’ll be able to explore, create and express your music preferences with others in no time. Before you know it everyone will be grooving to your favorite tunes while playing Minecraft together. Give it a try today and see how much fun it can be!